Wednesday, January 25, 2012

more food!

Gosh I have really been slacking in the blogging department! Getting back in to the swing of things with school & work has certainly taken its toll because I'm sick (which is why I am now writing this blog post). Anyways, I made something really great last week that I'd never made before. I got it from this cookbook:



So I recently purchased this cookbook (& you can too if you follow the link above) and decided to try the Pork Tenderloin in Sour Cream-Paprika Sauce and it was so good let me tell you. I absolutely adore grilled or sauteed vegetables, I really can't get enough of them, and this recipe includes pork tenderloin AND sauteed peppers and onions. It really doesn't get much better than that until you add in the sour cream, chicken broth, egg noodles and paprika to make a truly amazing meal! If you enjoy cooking and want to lighten up on the calories, definitely invest in this cookbook. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment