Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

I realize I'm a few days late with this post, but better late than never! I had a great New Year's - laid back, spent time with family then watched the Giants beat the Cowboys for a spot in the playoffs. Can't ask for more than that! Here's a list at some of my resolutions:


  • live a healthier lifestyle : I decided not to put a goal weight for this resolution because I just want to feel healthy & a lot of times a number doesn't mean anything. Although I'd like to lose weight, I'd like to just eat healthy, drink less (or lower calorie drinks) & work out more.
  • spend more time being happy than sad/angry : I think one of the most important things in life is how we perceive life - if we are miserable or let something get to us, then our whole outlook on life is going to reflect upon that. I want to focus on the positive this year, rather than the negative.
  • read more : sometimes I get so caught up in watching crap TV that I don't pick up a book & read as much as I'd like to. This year I'd like to cut out the reality TV & pick up a book or a really great TV series or film.

Those are just a few of my New Year's resolutions. What about you? Have you kept yours so far or even decided what yours are going to be?

Oh yeah, one more thing...

GO BIG BLUE!



No comments:

Post a Comment