Thursday, December 29, 2011

influenza.

I'm starting off this post stating that I have the flu not so anyone will feel sorry for me (although sympathy won't be turned away), rather it's to excuse myself for the amount of TV I've been watching. I've talked about recipes & books a little bit on here, but now I feel like I absolutely need to talk about "The Wire." "The Wire" is an HBO show that started in 2002 & ran until 2008. I was watching HBO programs at this time so I really have no excuse for letting all this time go by without seeing at least one episode. Time & time again I've been told that this show is amazing & that I'll love it, but I never got around to renting it & it was never really something I wanted to purchase for myself...until this Christmas came around. My mom bought me the complete series for Christmas & I'm already on the second season...woops. It's that good. I really can't say much other than it focuses on the criminal underworld as well as the police department in Baltimore & it is epically good. It's definitely not for everyone, but if you like a good drama series (as well as some stone cold foxes, i.e. Dominic West & Idris Elba) watch this show! Now...back to "The Wire." Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment