Friday, December 9, 2011

thankful.

This Fall has been difficult for myself & my family for a variety of reasons, so when Thanksgiving came around I really felt the need to stop & smell the roses if you know what I mean. So I compiled a list of some of the things I'm thankful for & I really encourage you to do the same. It's so easy to get caught up in things we don't have or things that don't go our way that we often forgot the many blessings that we have. Writing everything out made me realize how very lucky I am as well as showed me how much I have to look forward to in this life!

  • my family - the family I was born into & the family I've made for myself
  • my job - during this economic recession how many people have a job AND have a job that they truly enjoy being at?
  • That I was able to create great memories with my grandmother before she passed away.
  • kobe - my dog. the greatest pup in the world.
  • second chances
  • new beginnings
  • books (& lots of them)
  • my new found passion for cooking - what an amazing way to make yourself & others so happy!
  • being halfway done with my Masters program

    There's part of my list - anything you're especially thankful for this holiday season?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment